Innovator Community Connect Program
Innovator Community Connect program is a 6-week ‘Outsourced Field Research’ program in which we conduct surveys, discussions and field studies on behalf of the Social Innovator.
This unique program is for innovators who have a great idea that they want to test with a community group but cannot make the time to be with the community to do so themselves.
We have 1 week of an interactive online orientation about India. This includes video walk-through to rural, urban and peri-urban habitations. Also, video snapshots to understand different stakeholders like government, industry, politicians, youth and marginalized communities. You also do Poverty Simulation exercises.
After the online orientation, we have one week of co-developing the research activities. We start with selecting one out of our three field information collection packages. Then we prepare the questionnaires, guidelines and timelines for each element in the selected package.
In the following four weeks, we conduct the field research. We have bi-weekly skype check-ins and weekly reports to share learnings and make course corrections if needed.
6 weeks with the option of extending the project implementation duration
Who can apply
We welcome you to our program If you cannot travel to India but :
– Have a social innovation idea you want to develop
– Are a student working on a social innovation project
– Are a mid-life professional wanting to start your own social entrepreneurial journey
– Are a mid-life professional wanting to start your own entrepreneurial journey
– Just want to understand and experience working for community welfare