Social Innovator and Responsible Leader Program
Social Innovator and Responsible Leader Program is a 6 week ‘Learn and Do’ program to hone the Social Innovator in you.
We start with a cultural orientation about India. Next, we share tools and a 360-degree view of the practice of social innovation. You learn design thinking for social innovation, interact with stakeholders to see multiple perspectives, visit community sites, do simulation exercises for decision making and leadership.
After the Learn Phase, based on the focus area you have selected, you will work on a social innovation project with one of our communities and partners. Depending on the social innovation need and your innovation idea, you may contribute to an ongoing project or may design and implement a new project.
6 weeks with the option of extending the project implementation duration
Who can apply
We welcome you to our program If you :
– Are a Social Entrepreneur or want to be one
– Have a social innovation idea you want to develop
– Are a student working on a social innovation project
– Are a mid-life professional wanting to start your own entrepreneurial journey
– Just want to understand and experience working for community welfare