Living Learning Laboratory Program for Responsible Innovators
Living Learning Laboratory Program for Responsible Innovators (LLL-RI) is a four to six week ‘Learn and Do’ program. IT gives you a 3600 view of the Social Innovation ecosystem and helps you develop a social innovation idea / project.
We start with a cultural orientation about India. Next, you learn design thinking for social innovation, interact with stakeholders to see multiple perspectives, visit community sites, do simulation exercises for decision making and leadership.
After the Learn Phase, based on the focus area you have selected, you will work on your social innovation idea or project with one of our communities and partners. We facilitate a set of planned community and other stakeholder interactions where you you get the inputs you need to refine your idea. You can also self-propel your interactions and co-develop the idea with them
Four to six weeks with the option of extending the project implementation duration
Who can apply
We welcome you to our program If you :
– Are a Social Entrepreneur or want to be one
– Have a social innovation idea you want to develop
– Are a student working on a social innovation project
– Are a mid-life professional wanting to start your own entrepreneurial journey
– Just want to understand and experience working for community welfare